Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 G-1
Ideal For Medium to large Conference Rooms
base unit alone covers up to a 10-foot microphone pickup range
Multiple calls enabled
Get easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio conferencing with the Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832. The 8832’s contemporary design is sleek and portable. It delivers 360-degree room coverage so that all participants can be clearly heard. The 8832 is a great fit for medium to large conference rooms and private office desks.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. Our unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 provides a simple, flexible, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20x20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x34-foot room and up to 22 participants. With the optional wireless extension microphone kit (using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications [DECT] technology), it covers any 20x40-foot room and up to 26 participants. With a daisy-chain configuration of two 8832 units along with the optional wireless extension microphone kit, it covers up to a 20x57-foot room and up to 42 participants. It is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
- 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
- Textile cover for soft touch and durability
- 480x128-pixel backlit 24-bit color LCD, 3.9-in. (9.9-cm) diagonal
- Two-way navigation bar and select button
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- Volume Control Bar & Standard Keypad
- Physical dimensions (H x W x D): 10.9 x 10.9 x 2.4 in. (278 x 278 x 61 mm)
- Weight: 4.07 lb (1.85 kg)
- Requires POE injector adapter or Cisco Power Cube Adapter